Saturday, November 20, 2010

Goals

A new year is coming up and I did very, very little knitting in 2010. Looking at my Flickr folder for Finished Knits 2010 is just sad.

The Yarn Harlot is doing a self-imposed sock club, where she put twelve patterns in twelve zip-lock bags with twelve skeins of sock yarn and she picks one each month. I think it's an awesome idea, but I'm not as interesting in knitting different sock patterns.

I'll have to think about how to do something similar with sweaters.

I saw a knitter on Ravelry who made twenty sweaters in a year and she says there are others who have done more. I'd like to set a goal for myself to knit more sweaters in 2011 than I ever have in one year before.

I hope to fill up the Finished Knits 2011 folder on my Flickr page!

No comments:

Post a Comment