Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Organizing my Plans

First, finish the five projects listed in my UFO Warriors challenge. Nothing else until those are done!

Dad's Vest


Emily's Shrug


Green twin set
Argyle Top

Owls sweater


Next, I recently bought yarn for two projects I'm very excited about:

Issara jacket
smock turtle neck sweater


Home Decor projects:

Rug
Map Afghan
Throw pillows


swiffer covers for cleaning

Other projects I have yarn for:

Mentionable tank top
rip out Cleopatra wrap and use the yarn for clapotis


Other UFOs that should get finished:

White cardigan
adrift cardigan with butter yarn
Boat sweater


Things to buy yarn for next:
Intolerable Cruelty (skirt)
Yoga wrap
Beauty and the Beads
Crocheted jewelry


Thought I would add pictures for the things I finished:

DSCN2698

001

001
Aren't those little owls precious?

No comments:

Post a Comment